Your GP practice is unable to make an appointment for your COVID-19vaccination
but you can book a COVID-19 appointment online here:
Book,cancel or change a COVID-19 vaccination appointment - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
There is high demand for appointments but there is capacity at Epsom Clinic.On the ‘book a COVID-19 appointment’ link, after you have entered your NHSnumber, it will ask you to find a vaccination centre by entering a postcode. Youcan search for Epsom clinic using the postcode KT17 4PH or you can search apostcode closer to home. Alternatively, you can call 119 who will be able toassist you in making an appointment.
To find a walk in site visit:
Please note, we do not accept walk in patients at Epsom Clinic nor isthere a phone line.
For queries, call 119.
You can have a Booster vaccine if you are:
• an adult aged 65 years and over (65 by 31 March 2024)
• under 64 years and in a clinical risk group
• a frontline health or social care worker
• aged 12 to 64 years and household contacts of people withimmunosuppression
• aged 16 to 64 years and are the sole or primary carer ofsomeone who is clinically vulnerable
• staff working in care homes for older adults
COVID-19: A guide to the autumn booster publishing.service.gov.uk)
for more information.
Booking a COVID-19
Please note we are unable to offer co-administration of flu & COVID-19
Directions to Epsom Clinic
This service is provided for our local practices by
GP Health Partners Ltd